Small Dingo Sandbag
Dingo Sandbags are Australia’s toughest and most durable sandbag brand made to withstand the harshest use. New subtle improvements on the latest sandbag include stronger webbing, military spec material, box X stitching and YKK coil zipper.
SANDBAG TRAINING VIDEO
The Small Sandbag which has recommended weight range from 5 to 12.5kg is suited for everyone. The versatility will cater for beginners who are looking to get started with a lighter weight whilst the stronger and advanced users will use it for dynamic core and other complex exercises.
This has been a popular choice for home users, PT studios and group trainers such as the Australian Defence Force, F45 and Crossfit gyms.
What you get with this purchase:
- Small sandbag shell (60x18cm). Holds up to 12.5kg
- 1 x small inner (where the sand goes) recommended max fill 12.5kg
- 1 Year full replacement warranty guarantee*
- Does not include sand
- Weight patches available for separate purchase or for orders of three or more sandbags.
- Red: Represents Australian – Red Desert and Uluru.
- Seven soft grip handles for virtual unlimited training options
- 1000D nylon military grade outer shell, resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions
- Inherent stain resistance which enables quick and easy clean up with soap and water
- Genuine YKK Coil zipper for quality and strength
- Strong polyester thread used for stitching
- Webbing on inside of bag for extra strength
- Box X stitching for super strong handle attachment points
- Sewn in velcro strip to attach velcro weight patch
- Unique leak proof inner sandbag design with double velcro seal
- Line markings on inner bags to gauge weight**
* 1 Year Full Replacement Guarantee
** Line markings on inner bags represent weight in kilograms and are a gauge only. They are calculated based on the use of dry play sand. Max fill lines are recommended to ensure the desired training effect is achieved with sandbag training.