Medium Dingo Sandbag
Dingo Sandbags are Australia’s toughest and most durable sandbag brand made to withstand the harshest use. New subtle improvements on the latest sandbag include stronger webbing, military spec material, box X stitching and YKK coil zipper.
SANDBAG TRAINING VIDEO
The Medium Sandbag is a must for everyone. Sandbags offer virtually limitless exercises options and this size will provide the intermediate user through to the advanced the greatest variety of exercises.
Beginners will utilise this weight for their bigger lifts to build strength e.g. dead-lifts and squats while intermediate and advanced users will see this as their main go-to bag for just about everything.
This sandbag comes with 2 inner bags that enable quick and flexible weight options. Recommended loading is 15 to 25kg; gyms, boot-camps and PT studios are mostly using it as 15 or 20kg.
What you get with this purchase:
- Medium sandbag shell (65x23cm). Holds up to 25kg
- 1 x medium inner (where the sand goes) recommended max fill 20kg
- 1 x small inner (where the sand goes) recommended max fill 12.5kg
- 1 Year full replacement warranty guarantee*
- Does not include sand
- Weight patches available for separate purchase or for orders of three or more sandbags
- Olive Green: Representing Australia – Gum Trees.
- Seven soft grip handles for virtual unlimited training options
- 1000D nylon military grade outer shell, resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions
- Inherent stain resistance which enables quick and easy clean up with soap and water
- Genuine YKK Coil zipper for quality and strength
- Strong polyester thread used for stitching
- Webbing on inside of bag for extra strength
- Box X stitching for super strong handle attachment points
- Sewn in velcro strip to attach velcro weight patch
- Unique leak proof inner sandbag design with double velcro seal
- Line markings on inner bags to gauge weight**
* 1 Year Full Replacement Guarantee
** Line markings on inner bags represent weight in kilograms and are a gauge only. They are calculated based on the use of dry play sand. Max fill lines are recommended to ensure the desired training effect is achieved with sandbag training.