Large Dingo Sandbag
Dingo Sandbags are Australia’s toughest and most durable sandbag brand made to withstand the harshest use. New subtle improvements on the latest sandbag include stronger webbing, military spec material, box X stitching and YKK coil zipper.
SANDBAG TRAINING VIDEO
The Large Sandbag is versatile and complete for those who are ready for the next level of training. Recommended weight range is from 30 to 50kg. Not all weights are created equal! Whilst a 50kg squat may seem a cinch for a seasoned campaigner, doing it with a lump of sand is a whole different ball game.
Build real strength with presses, rows, TGU’s, weighted push-ups, loaded carries and squats. Build athleticism with power cleans, jerks, shouldering and jumps. This size sandbag has been a popular choice for Australian Defence Force, Crossfit gyms, rugby players and advanced home users.
What you get with this purchase:
- Large sandbag shell 70 x 30cm. Recommended weight from 25 to 50kg
- 3 x medium inner bags (where the sand goes). Recommended max fill 20kg each
- 1 Year full replacement warranty guarantee*
- Does not include sand
- Weight patches available for separate purchase or for orders of three or more sandbags
- Navy Blue: Representing Australia – Ocean.
- Seven soft grip handles for virtual unlimited training options
- 1000D nylon military grade outer shell, resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions
- Inherent stain resistance which enables quick and easy clean up with soap and water
- Genuine YKK Coil zipper for quality and strength
- Strong polyester thread used for stitching
- Webbing on inside of bag for extra strength
- Box X stitching for super strong handle attachment points
- Sewn in Velcro strip to attach Velcro weight patch
- Unique leak proof inner sandbag design with double Velcro seal
- Line markings on inner bags to gauge weight**
* 1 Year Full Replacement Guarantee
** Line markings on inner bags represent weight in kilograms and are a gauge only. They are calculated based on the use of dry play sand. Max fill lines are recommended to ensure the desired training effect is achieved for the purpose of sandbag training.